Master of Science (BioSciences)
To provide students with:
- High-level experience in, and ability to conduct independent research in the biosciences;
- Ability in reviewing and assessing scientific literature;
- Ability in hypothesis testing, design of laboratory and/or field experiments;
- Ability in advanced scientific techniques, data analysis and interpretation;
- Written and oral presentations;
- Potential to proceed to the PhD degree.
Indicative total Australian (AF) course fee:
Typical Australian (AF) course fee for 2017:
The typical course fee per year is calculated on the basis of one full-time year of study (1 EFTSL). If a course duration is less than one year, you will pay the indicative total course fee. Actual fees vary depending on the subjects you are taking. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5% per annum. More information about tuition fees.
If you have completed post-secondary study, you may be eligible for credit/advanced standing towards your studies at the University. Find out more.