Graduate Diploma in Forest Systems Management
Build your understanding of the biological, economic, social and environmental factors that shape the development of forest resource management enterprises in Australia and around the world!
The Postgraduate Diploma in Forest Systems Management will prepare you for a career within the forest resource management sector and provide a pathway to further study. By undertaking the course, you will:
- Develop knowledge, skills, understanding and competence in areas of forest systems management
- Develop a thorough approach to sustainable forest management
- Understand the biological, economic, social and environmental factors that shape the development of forest resource management enterprises in Australia and internationally
- Increase your knowledge and analytical capabilities appropriate to forest systems and related specialist disciplines
- Extend your scholarly and critical attitudes in forest and natural resource management disciplines
Students completing the Diploma will also develop research competence in the design, conduct and analysis of experimental work.
Indicative total course fee:
Typical course fee for 2017:
The typical course fee per year is calculated on the basis of one full-time year of study (1 EFTSL). If a course duration is less than one year, you will pay the indicative total course fee. Actual fees vary depending on the subjects you are taking. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5% per annum. More information about tuition fees.
If you have completed post-secondary study, you may be eligible for credit/advanced standing towards your studies at the University. Find out more.