Specialist Certificate in Strategic Marketing
Designed for marketing professionals and those responsible for aligning marketing activities with business strategy. Also ideal for other professionals who wish to understand how strategic marketing can benefit their organisation.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Make informed strategic choices to improve market outcomes
- Explain the importance of marketing strategy for superior business performance and shareholder value
- Create, evaluate and execute strategic marketing plans
- Analyse critical issues associated with creating, analysing, and selecting market segments and niches
- Understand the tools and mechanisms for creating customer value and building marketing assets
Indicative total course fee:
Typical course fee for 2017:
The typical course fee per year is calculated on the basis of one full-time year of study (1 EFTSL). If a course duration is less than one year, you will pay the indicative total course fee. Actual fees vary depending on the subjects you are taking. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5% per annum. More information about tuition fees.
If you have completed post-secondary study, you may be eligible for credit/advanced standing towards your studies at the University. Find out more.