Specialist Certificate in Leadership
You will develop your individual capacity for leadership and enhance your ability to develop strategies for your organisation.
The intense learning environment, sharing of industry experience between participants from a variety of industries, small class sizes and industry-relevant content stimulates a high level of discussion and debate among participants.
You will develop your skills in:
- Explaining how business strategy impacts on organisational performance
- Understanding your role and personal ability to effect the implementation of strategy within their organisation
- Critically evaluating evidence in support of an argument or proposition
- Problem solving in relation to leading teams and organisations in competitive business environments
- Relating ideas, theories and data to the challenges specific to management and leadership in your organisation
- Governance and business ethics
Indicative total course fee:
Typical course fee for 2017:
Only available part time
The typical course fee per year is calculated on the basis of one full-time year of study (1 EFTSL). If a course duration is less than one year, you will pay the indicative total course fee. Actual fees vary depending on the subjects you are taking. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5% per annum. More information about tuition fees.
If you have completed post-secondary study, you may be eligible for credit/advanced standing towards your studies at the University. Find out more.