Want to find out more about studying with us or discuss your course preferences? Get in touch now.
- Within Australia
- 13 MELB (13 6352)
- Opening Hours
- Monday: 9am–5pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9am–6pm
- Thursday and Friday: 10am–5pm
- Saturday 16 December: 10am–4pm
Chat with us
- Chat hours:
- Monday to Wednesday: 9am–7pm AEST
- Thursday and Friday 10am–7pm AEST
New chat requests close at 6.45pm
- Saturday 16 December: 10am–4pm AEST
New chat requests close at 3pm
How to get here
The closest City Loop station is Melbourne Central. From here you can catch a tram from Swanston Street or walk to campus.
From Elizabeth Street: Catch tram number 19 along Royal Parade to Morrah Street (Stop 12), cross the road and walk down Tin Alley. Turn left at Spencer Road, walk 100 metres and you will see the Melbourne School of Design.
From Swanston Street: Catch tram number 1, 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67 or 72 and alight at the Melbourne University Tram Stop (Stop 1). Walk north 50 metres to Masson Road. Turn left, walk 100 metres and you will see the Melbourne School of Design.
The 401 bus from North Melbourne station runs frequently and stops at the University's Gate 10 on Grattan Street.
The Parkville campus is a 15 to 20 minute walk north of Melbourne’s CBD.
Limited free parking is available in the following carparks on the day:
- University Square: Enter via Bouverie Street or Berkeley Street
- Eastern Precinct: Enter via Cardigan Street, near the corner of Elgin Street
- Royal Parade: Enter via Royal Parade, between Genetics Lane and Medical Road.
- Pelham Street, between Elizabeth and Berkeley Streets, eastbound.
Register now for Course Information Day
Join us on campus and take the opportunity to talk to us about your next stepsRegister now