Want to find out more about studying with us or discuss your course preferences? Get in touch now.
- Within Australia
- 13 MELB (13 6352)
- Opening Hours
- Mondays: 9am–5pm
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 9am–6pm
- Thursdays and Fridays: 10am–5pm
Chat with us
- Chat hours:
- Mondays to Wednesdays: 9am–7pm AEST
- Thursdays and Fridays: 10am–7pm AEST
New chat requests close at 6.45pm
How to get to our Parkville Campus
The closest City Loop station is Melbourne Central. From here you can catch a tram from Swanston Street or walk to campus.
From Elizabeth Street: Catch tram number 19 along Royal Parade to Morrah Street (Stop 12), cross the road and walk down Tin Alley.
From Swanston Street: Catch tram number 1, 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67 or 72 and alight at the Melbourne University Tram Stop (Stop 1).
The 401 bus from North Melbourne station runs frequently and stops at the University's Gate 10 on Grattan Street.
The Parkville campus is a 15 to 20 minute walk north of Melbourne’s CBD.
Paid parking is available on many streets around the Parkville campus, as well as the following carparks:
- University Square: Enter via Bouverie Street or Berkeley Street
- Eastern Precinct: Enter via Cardigan Street, near the corner of Elgin Street
- Royal Parade: Enter via Royal Parade, between Genetics Lane and Medical Road.
- Pelham Street, between Elizabeth and Berkeley Streets, eastbound.